Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Reason For Being Absent


Kevin, Julie and their children Kyra, Alana (with her Froggy), and Matthew


Joey and Ashley and baby Olivea

I hope you like my experimenting with backgrounds!


For the past two days I have been EXTREMELY busy with the Gallery and with travelling to Michigan for the first time to meet baby Olivea. We are going to be going to a Tattoo Parlor later on this week for tattoo's a piercings and I am really excited about that. We have plans for a girls night of shopping ahead of us and for a game night with a huge group of friends! I wish, many times over, that I could be back in Michigan with my friends, but either way it is nice to see them and spend so much time with them even if it is ever few months. I will also be seeing my high school bestie Aubrey tomorrow and I will post a picture up of her and maybe even her "Mr. Right".

Anyway, the Gallery looks amazing so far. I have a list of about five local artists that want to be involved, which is really good in my outlook. The interview with BusinessWeek went so well, they are looking to do a five page spread on Pooch with an emphasis page on the Gallery. A photographer will be send out a few weeks from now, after they see the California location. There was one thing about those guys that was a little entertaining to me:


I'm told it was because of my "hot secretary" glasses.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

-Julie

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you gave me cleavage! :D

~Julie