Thursday, September 8, 2011

Clue Numba Two

Clue and Two rhyme, just so you know.

...

SO, Second clue is simple, and, again, easy and pointless. I got quite a few people who told me the answer to the previous clue in person, or through text, but the point is to comment because I like getting comments.

They make me feel special.

So, you can put the previous word (Yes, it was a single word, not a sound silly pants) with this word and you will have the beginning of a sentence.


Fill in the blank.... what do Pirates say????

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Ok, We are what???

Rachel said...

BTW, I love the girlie looking man pirate!

Aubrey LeeAnn said...

We are...moving back to Michigan because even though life here in TN is perfect we just miss Aubrey too much? ;)

Anda Koop said...

I like his eye-liner myself Rach :)

And Aubrey, no. But good try :)

Yellow Tennessee said...

We are....

pregnant?

Anda Koop said...

Ha. No. It was "We Are Adopting!" But the "Adopting" part wasn't put on here, a link was to our new family blog www.thekoops.com